Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I have my reasons…

After applying for a huge loan to fund my education, after taking a leave without pay for a year, I was standing in the HR room to see if I can get any money to support myself until I complete my education.

Loan from provident fund seemed to be a nice idea. I had more than two hundred thousand rupees in the account and I thought it would be enough to fund my living expenses for a year. Any other source for money was more expensive.

So, I waited for ten minutes in front of my HR cabin and when I got a chance to go in..

“Hi Santha, I need a loan.” I declared.

“I don’t have cash” she said, and laughed aloud. The entire HR cabin watched us for a minute.

“Oh!, but I am asking for a loan from my PF account”

“Ok..” She said and typed furiously for a few minutes.

“You need a valid reason to get a loan from PF account” she declared, still looking at the computer.

“I have a solid reason” I said

“And what is that?” she asked after looking up at me.

“I need money”

1 comment:

tk said...

i like your punchlines ;)
hahahhah!!!